Auto print incoming/outgoing Outlook emails & attachments
Print Tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013-2003
Print Tools for Outlook can automatically print your e-mails and the attached files according to your settings. This plug-in works with incoming and with outgoing e-mails. Even if the files are ".rar" and ".zip" archives, it will unpack and print them. If you want to see what goes to print, you can select the manual work mode, while the automatic mode is easy to set up and it prints messages with their files without opening them.
Print Tools key features
- Print incoming and outgoing Outlook messages automatically.
- Print e-mails, notes or tasks, and other Outlook items.
- Use manual mode to have a special Wizard print the selected items.
- Print the selected items (or specified range) by two mouse clicks.
- Unpack and print the content of archived attachments (.zip, .rar)
- Print e-mails formatted in any way
- Automatically print attachments of any type.
- Interface supports 2 languages: English and German.
How it works
You can use standard Outlook rules in combination with the Print plug-in to have a reliable solution for printing e-mails and/or their attachments automatically.
In addition to the standard options Microsoft Outlook gives you, Print Tools allow you to define the types of files you want or do not want to print. Besides, you can print only the attached files, tasks and notes, and leave the letter.
As soon as the program is installed, you can start working with it by clicking on the toolbar button. It is much easier to work with attachments and emails having this tool at hand.
Print Tools for Outlook - screenshots
Print Tools plug-in in Microsoft Outlook
Automatic printing using Outlook Rules
Print Tools for Microsoft Outlook system requirements
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 (32 and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 (32 and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 (32 and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
Print Tools for Outlook version
Current add-in version: 1.8.1
published on: Nov 28, 2012