Remove duplicates from Outlook contacts, notes, tasks
Duplicates Remover for Microsoft Outlook 2013-2003
You have plenty of duplicate contacts, journal items, tasks, notes and calendar events. They cause unnecessary alerts, make your Outlook perform slower and lead to many other incidents. You need a quick and effective way to get rid of duplicated items.
Duplicate Remover finds and removes duplicates in Exchange Server and Outlook contacts, tasks, calendar items, notes, and journal entries. In addition, the found duplicates can be marked, copied or moved to another folder.
Duplicates Remover key features
- Search in Outlook contacts, journal items, tasks, notes and calendar events
- Find duplicates in one or several folders
- Duplicates can be deleted, flagged, moved to the selected folder, or copied.
- Use the add-in's priority system to define which item is a duplicate
To delete identical emails in Outlook please use Duplicates Email Remover.
How Duplicates Remover for Outlook works
Dealing with duplicated items in Outlook can be really frustrating. This handy add-in will save you hours of precious time by deleting all Outlook duplicates in 5 easy steps.
Duplicates Remover is compatible with the latest Windows 10 and 8, 7, Vista/2003/XP and Outlook 2016 as well as Outlook 2013-2007. This Outlook add-in is fully-compatible with Exchange Server and can be used to process public folders on it.
Search in Outlook contacts, tasks, calendar events and other folders
With Duplicates Remover for Outlook you can select the type of folders for scanning. You can search and dedupe the following folders: contacts, journal or calendar items, tasks, or notes. All you need is to select the corresponding radio button on the first step of the Wizard.
Use the system of priorities when searching for duplicates in different folders
When you choose the folders for scanning, you can set their priority. You can use the priority system to specify which of the duplicates stored in different folders should be regarded as a copy. The action you select on the fourth step of the wizard will be applied to that item.
Choose what to do with the duplicates in Outlook
On the fourth step of the Duplicates Remover wizard you can pick an action for the found items. Select from the wide range of options for duplicates-free Outlook:
- Delete duplicate - the dupe will be moved to the "Deleted Items" folder
- Delete duplicate permanently - the dupe will be removed permanently
- Mark with a flag
- Move identical items to another folder
- Put the copy to the designated folder
- Put the copy to the designated folder and mark the duplicate in its existing location with a flag
Use Duplicates Remover to forget about annoying copies of the same items in your Outlook contacts, journal items, tasks, notes, and calendar events.
Duplicates Remover for Microsoft Outlook system requirements
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 (32 and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 (32 and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 (32 and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
Duplicates Remover for Outlook version
Current add-in version: 2.9.0
published on: Sep 28, 2015