Solve Excel mysteries with over 20 add-ins in one pack
Ablebits.com Ultimate Suite for Microsoft Excel 2013-2003
You often have to work with Microsoft Excel tables and you spend too much time on different tasks. You need to consolidate or merge some tables, split others and perform different operations to the data you get from different sources.
Ultimate Suite for Microsoft Excel will save your time on the most common operations that take too much time to do with formulas and standard options. In fact, you don't need to be an advanced Excel user to solve quite complicated tasks because the Suite will be your expert.
How Ultimate Suite for Microsoft Excel works
This toolset places itself in task groups on three new tabs in Excel:
- Ablebits Data - offers the Merge, Split, Dedupe, Clean, and Randomize task groups
- Ablebits Utilities - contains the tools for searching and processing the data
- Quick Tools - provides one-click time savers
Whenever you need to combine data from different cells, rows, or worksheets
- Merge Tables Wizard is a 5-step tool that updates your main table by looking up matching data in two different worksheets.
- Combine Rows Wizard will quickly join duplicate rows and place together all data, which refer to one record.
- Merge Cells Wizard will help you combine multiple cells, or merge data in rows or columns.
- Consolidate Worksheets Wizard does as it suggests, while also cutting the clicks when you want to copy similar data from different workbooks.
You can find and remove full or partial duplicates using tools in the Dedupe group
- Duplicate Remover is a simple yet multi-functional program to find unique or duplicate records in one or different workbooks. You have the choice of removing, coloring, highlighting, moving, or copying the results.
- Use Fuzzy Duplicate Finder to eliminate typos in your worksheet.
The Split task group has three handy tools to split data the way you need
- Split Table Wizard creates full-fledged tables based on the key values in your original table. You can place the split tables in a new workbook, or have each table on a separate sheet.
- Split Names will quickly turn one column with the first, middle, last names, and suffixes.
- Extract Data lets you extract rows to columns, and split tables by the selected key values.
The Clean group is there to unify the data you get from different sources
- Cell Cleaner add-in offers the possibility to remove extra spaces before, after, and between the words. You can also get rid of any unwanted characters.
- Delete Blanks tool has one button to delete all blank rows, columns, or worksheets in one go.
If you need to be unbiased at work, you'll find the Randomize group helpful
- Random Generator add-in has all possible groups of data that you may need to generate at random: integer and real numbers, dates, custom lists, Booleans, and strings.
- Random sorter is a perfect tool for shuffling rows or cells, or selecting a given percentage of cells, rows, or columns at random)
The tools in the Process task group lets you change case in Excel cells, return number format to digits, quickly replace some characters, and fill blank cells with the missing data.
The Convert add-ins let you change the measurement units in your table.
The Search group compensates all the missing search options
- Advanced Find and Replace performs search in all the selected worksheets. Besides, you can look in values, formulas, hyperlinks, and comments at the same time.
- Select special cells by your criteria, be it the background or font color, or the value range.
- If you extensively use links in Excel, Find broken links add-in will scan your worksheet and list the links as valid or broken. Then you can modify and update them as needed.
Manage tasks are for multiple Excel files
- Workbook Manager pane shows the list of all open workbooks and worksheets to quickly rename, create or delete, or sort them.
- Sync selection tool is useful when you work with the same range in several worksheets. The add-in will lock the selection when you switch to other sheets.
As for the Quick Tools tab, it provides one-click time savers
- If you need to filter the table by some value, select it in Excel and click on the Filter by tool. The Clear button next to it removes the filter.
- Perform basic calculations to all digits in the selected range with the Calculate add-in.
- You can copy the address of the selected range to clipboard with the Copy address tool.
- If you often work with the formulas, click once to Convert Formulas to value, to relative or absolute in a click.
- Comments Manager makes it very easy to read, add, edit or delete comments in Excel. It allows you to insert pictures into comments, a very helpful option for product lists.
When you work with several Excel tables, some tasks may complicate your life and waste your time, when they really shouldn't. The tools that come with the Suite were designed to provide quick and reliable Excel solutions. If any of your tasks are listed, see how quickly the add-ins can solve them.
Ultimate Suite for Excel screenshots
Duplicate Remover for Excel
Merge Tables Wizard for Excel
Random Generator for Excel
Random Sorter for Excel
Merge Cells Wizard for Excel
Measurement Units Converter
Advanced Find & Replace
Fuzzy Duplicate Finder for Excel
Split Names for Microsoft Excel
Workbook Manager for Excel
Cell Cleaner for Excel
Combine Rows Wizard for Excel
Quick Tools for Excel
Fill Blank Cells for Excel
Find Broken Links for Excel
Select Special Cells for Excel
Extract Data for Excel
Comments Manager for Excel
Split Table Wizard for Excel
Consolidate Worksheets Wizard
Ultimate Suite for Microsoft Excel system requirements
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- .NET Framework must be installed.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 (32 and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 (32 and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Excel 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2003
Ultimate Suite for Excel version
Current add-in version: 2013
published on: Feb 25, 2013