CC/BCC your Outlook message automatically
Auto BCC for Microsoft Outlook 2013-2003
You need to BCC your colleagues and boss on all outgoing business e-mails. You have to enter the same addresses again and again and still forget to do it, which is a tad annoying.
Auto BCC for Microsoft Outlook is the add-in that automatically adds CC or BCC addresses to your messages according to the rules you create. Once you define the criteria based on common conditions and exceptions, the plug-in will keep the selected contacts informed on your e-mail thread.
Auto BCC key features
- Integrated directly into Outlook Outbox
- Adds Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) and/or Carbon Copy (CC) addresses automatically
- Applies rules according to certain conditions and exceptions based on:
- Account Name
- "Sent on behalf of" option
- Subject field
- Attached file names
- Contents of the "To" field
- Contents of the "CC" field
- CC or BCC multiple recipients
- Eliminates duplicates from the To, CC and BCC fields
- Supports different Microsoft Outlook profiles and accounts
- Protects your rules by password
How it works
Auto BCC for Outlook is equipped with an improved engine that allows auto-sending copies of your outgoing emails. With its help you can instantly inform your boss or colleagues on your correspondence without re-entering the same e-mail addresses.
You simply open the Auto BCC window, click the New rule button, select to Apply the rule for all outgoing e-mail messages in all profiles or Apply the rule only if the message meets certain conditions. After that if you pick the latter, it is possible to set up certain conditions and exceptions based on the account name, the "Sent on behalf of" option, subject field, attached file names, contents of the "To" and/or "CC" fields. From now on this ingenious plug-in will send copies of your outgoing e-mails to the addresses you selected.
Entrust your correspondence to the add-in to see that sending CC and BCC in Outlook can hardly be easier.
Apply rules based on certain conditions and exceptions
If there is no need to send CC or BCC of all your messages, you can choose particular conditions that will turn on the rule and send the copies.
At the same time you can tweak certain exceptions that will disable the rule.
So if you don't want to use it for all your outgoing e-mails in all profiles, you can switch the rules on when you reply from a definite account, write to a definite address or when messages contain particular words or phrases in the subject or attachment name.
You can disable your rules using the same parameters as exceptions.
In general your conditions and exceptions can be based on the following criteria:
- Outlook account
- "Sent on behalf of"
- Email subject
- Attachment name
- Contents of the "To" and "CC" fields.
CC or BCC multiple recipients
You can enter as many addresses into CC and BCC fields as you need. You need to create just one rule to send copies to multiple co-workers. Handy feature if you work in a team and reply to the same emails.
Eliminate duplicates from the To, CC and BCC fields
The Auto BCC add-in works in such a way that if a given e-mail address is in the To, CC or BCC field, the BCC or CC rule for this address will not work. If you enter the same email address into these fields the recipient will get just one copy of the email.
Protecting your rules by password
With auto BCC you will also get Administration tool, a free utility. It lets you:
- Use password to protect Auto BCC rules from changing.
- Remove the Auto BCC menu item from the Outlook menu (in Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007) or the Auto BCC Rules icon from the Ablebits.com ribbon (in Outlook 2010, 2013), so that the users cannot see or change the rules set by you. So if you are the boss and don't want your employees to change your rules or disable the add-in, this tool will be your trusted assistant in monitoring the e-mail workflow.
Auto BCC/CC for Microsoft Outlook system requirements
- Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- .NET Framework must be installed.
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 (32 and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 (32 and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2003
Auto BCC/CC for Microsoft Outlook version
Current add-in version: 4.0
published on: Feb 06, 2013